What's New in Adobe Connect 9.8
Adobe Connect web application improvements
- The Audio Provider setup page is redesigned in HTML5.
- The User Manager control used in various screens is redesigned in HTML5.
- Added the new Select Speaker option in the Audio Setup wizard in Meeting and Flashless Diagnostic Test Page (Adobe Connect application for Windows only).
- Added a user prompt to start the meeting audio conference when a user starts recording the meeting without turning on the audio conference.
- Tomcat upgraded to version 8.0.50.
- JRE upgraded to version 1.8.0_162.
What's New in Adobe Connect 9.7.5
Adobe Connect application for desktop improvements
- Support for optional Start Menu and Desktop shortcuts (Windows only)
- Ability to select audio output speaker in a meeting (Windows only)
- Option to remember a user session in the Adobe Connect application for a computer (Windows and Mac)
- Open a new application session using the Ctrl+N shortcut keys (Windows only) and other improvements
Adobe Connect Central web application improvements
- The Audio Profiles setup page in Adobe Connect Central has been redesigned in HTML5
- Various improvements in the Adobe Connect Central home page
- AEM upgraded to version 6.2 SP1
- MeetingOne adapter upgraded and other improvements
Changes to supported content in Adobe Connect 9.7.5
Support for the new Adobe Presenter 7 content is discontinued. While trying to upload Adobe Presenter 7 or an earlier version content to Adobe Connect, an error message is displayed. The existing Adobe Presenter 7 or an earlier version content in Adobe Connect continues to work in Adobe Connect 9.7.5.
What's New in Adobe Connect 9.7
Adobe Connect Desktop Application
New in Adobe Connect 9.7 is a desktop application available for both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh users. Now you can easily join, and manage meetings from your desktop. The Adobe Connect application is a stand-alone application that replaces the current Adobe Connect Add-in. With the new Adobe Connect application, users do not need Adobe Flash Player installed or enabled in browsers to join or conduct meetings.
While a new independent application is an option for all users, those users who have the Adobe Flash Player fully enabled in their browser can continue to access Adobe Connect without any downloads
With the Adobe Connect application, users can bookmark frequently visited rooms and view a history of recent meetings, making joining Adobe Connect sessions more seamless than ever.
Users can now run pre-meeting diagnostic tests to check if their system meets the requirements necessary to attend an Adobe Connect session without using Flash in their browsers. The test prompts the users without Flash to install the new application in advance.
For users using Adobe Connect’s built-in Voice over IP (VoIP) features, the new test page has an option to pre-configure and test microphones and speakers before they join a meeting.
The Adobe Connect Central home page has been redesigned using HTML5. Users can seamlessly find and manage meetings, recordings, and training catalogs without the Adobe Flash Player enabled. Users can now find recordings created by them, or recordings shared with them, directly from the home page.
Adobe Connect 9.7 includes a new MSI installer for the Adobe Connect desktop application. Administrators can manage the enterprise-wide distribution and deployment of the Adobe Connect application using SCCM.
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect Learning
- Adobe Connect Meetings
- Adobe Connect Webinars
- Adobe Presenter
- Creative Cloud
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Captivate Prime
View a live demo
Talk with the Experts!
Learn more about large group solutions
and custom deployments.
Contact our sales team:
585-899-5300 or email@example.com