Adobe Connect Product Overview
Join us as we give a tour of Adobe Connect and show you what else to expect in the newest update to Adobe's award-winning web-conferencing software.
We'll be covering the newest features of Adobe Connect version 9.5, including:
- Offline MP4 video conversion: Locally convert your meeting recordings into MP4 format and share them on your website, or social media. From mobile to full-HD MP4 video, you're in complete control.
- HTML5 support for virtual classrooms : Reach more learners by leveraging web-standard HTML5 content published from Adobe Presenter or Adobe Captivate in your virtual classrooms.
- Smarter webcams: Not only are your webcam streams unlimited, they are now smarter! Alleviate bandwidth strain and maximize your webcam experience in filmstrip mode.
Adobe Captivate Prime Overview
Complicated interfaces, long difficult setup times, housing and loading large course media that requires learners to stumble through a myriad of pop-ups and add-ins; sometimes it feels like you need training to provide your employees training.
Adobe is making it easier with their new LMS, Captivate Prime. The only LMS that takes a learner-first approach to training your employees. Join our upcoming Prime overview sessions, we'll be covering:
- Prime's unique fluidic player that seamlessly provides virtually any kind of eLearning content. Learners can play videos, PDFs, PPTs, DOCx, SCORM and AICC-compliant packages in one location. No pop-ups. No add-ins.
- Offline learning capabilities that allow employees to train on the go. Learners can load courses for offline consumption when internet access is unavailable, and sync progress back into Prime when they're ready.
- Course feedback from learners and managers. Search for the most effective courses, and improve on ineffective courses.
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect Learning
- Adobe Connect Meetings
- Adobe Connect Webinars
- Adobe Presenter
- Creative Cloud
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Captivate Prime
Talk with the Experts!
Learn more about large group solutions
and custom deployments.
Contact our sales team:
585-899-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org