Adobe Connect 9.7.5 Release Notes
Adobe Connect is a market-leading web conferencing solution that enables corporations, schools, and government organizations worldwide to deliver rich collaboration, webinars, and e-learning experiences. For an overview of Adobe Connect, see www.clarix.com/signup
The Adobe Connect 9.7.5 release implements various improvement requests, continues replacing Flash in Connect Central Web application pages with HTML5, and resolves several bugs.
Adobe Connect 9.7.5 rolls out in the following phases:
Hosted services: Starting March 5, 2018; check the migration schedule for your account here.
On-premise deployments: Starting March 14, 2018.
Managed services: Contact your Adobe Connect managed services representative to schedule your update.
Adobe Connect application for desktop improvements
- Support for optional Start Menu and Desktop shortcuts (Windows only)
- Ability to select audio output speaker in a meeting (Windows only)
- Option to remember a user session in the Adobe Connect application for a computer (Windows and Mac)
- Open a new application session using the Ctrl+N shortcut keys (Windows only) and other improvements
Adobe Connect Central web application improvements
- The Audio Profiles setup page in Adobe Connect Central has been redesigned in HTML5
- Various improvements in the Adobe Connect Central home page
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect Learning
- Adobe Connect Meetings
- Adobe Connect Webinars
- Adobe Presenter
- Creative Cloud
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Captivate Prime
View a live demo
Talk with the Experts!
Learn more about large group solutions
and custom deployments.
Contact our sales team:
585-899-5300 or email@example.com